Hi there, I’m Steph!! I’m a Michigan-based small wedding & elopement photographer currently living in the beautiful city of Grand Rapids. I grew up in the Detroit area, but my love for this incredible state of ours & passion for exploring it is what brought me west to where I am now.
I’m the type of gal who lives for the feeling of the wind in my hair, values real and raw moments, will always smile and say “awwww puppy!!” when a dog walks by, and believes in the significance of a wedding day filled with intention.
So if you are ready to trek across the Pictured Rocks shoreline, cozy up around a campfire, climb the Porcupine Mountains, take a dip in the freshest water in the world, and ignore TLC to chase some waterfalls, then we just might be a perfect fit!
– If I wasn’t a photographer I would want to be a snowboard instructor
– I have a serious passion for the classics, or as my friends so lovingly call it, “a grandpa’s taste in music”
– Stevie Nicks is my namesake (although my mom won’t admit to it but I know deep down it’s true)
– My favorite color is blue, but it should probably be green because most of the time I’m wearing so much of it I look like a walking olive
– I love smelling like a campfire
– I am completely terrified of bugs and will definitely scream if something buzzes in my ear
– Whenever I’m editing there’s a 90% chance the Office is on (I’ve seen it like 12 times through it might be a problem)